Are you looking for ways to earn some extra income? I know many of our moms are looking for ways to augment their family income so we wanted to get this job opportunity out to you! I owned a staffing agency for years! You can see my LinkedIn profile and recommendations here. I gave that business up when I started homeschooling… but I decided I needed to put that hyuman resources and recruiting experience to work for y’all! So we will share great opportunities we find that I really believe will be a good fit for homeschooling families. Here is one: Educents is a company that actually supports the homeschool world so what a perfect marriage… a homeschool mom working for a homeschool company! Keep reading below to find out the details about the position Educents is Hiring!
Who is Educents?
Educents is a great homeschool marketplace that brings together thousands of educational products making it easy for parents and educators around the world to browse, shop, and discover innovative products that get their kids excited about learning. They provide an incredibly tailored experience for sellers on their platform – helping small businesses gain exposure to new customers & markets, and big businesses scale their distribution even further.
The Customer Happiness team is a fundamental role within Educents because their customers are the heartbeat of the company. They are the reason Educents continues to grow and the reason they work so diligently. If you want to make a significant impact within the Educents’ community, like to solve problems, are well composed (via email and phone), are tech savvy, and have a “can do” attitude, then they would love to talk to you!
They are looking for someone who can work part-time on the Customer Happiness team starting immediately. Exact hours are negotiable.
Are you looking for a unique job experience, where you’re immersed in a solid e-commerce start-up? If you want to learn valuable skills that you can leverage in your professional career, Educents might be just the right fit! they are looking for a team player with interest and experience in customer relations! This position has high growth potential in the company.
– Actively build relationships with customers
– Develop a knowledge base for product
– Be a source of product inspiration for customers who write in
– Identify and solve potential problems on the site
– Identify trends in customer service questions
– Keep in mind the big picture how customers use the site
– Shape future customer service policy
– Stay current with internal systems and customer databases
– Actively participating in team meetings and strategy
– Other duties TBD
- A love for problem-solving
- Ability to relate to customers and understand their needs
- Perfect English skills
- Excellent phone skills
- An understanding of ZenDesk
- Proficient in Excel
- Able to create and analyze trend metrics
- Experience with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+)
No details provided