GAME CHANGER! All About Learning Press’ New Letter Tiles App is 25% off!
Number of stars: 5 out of 5.
Okay Y’all… this is a BIG DEAL. We have used and loved All About Spelling for our entire homeschool career…. long before I was involved with Hip Homeschool Moms.
The Letter Tiles app from All About Spelling lets you build words, divide words into syllables, and hear the sounds of the phonograms. Just choose your program from the menu (All About Reading or All About Spelling) and select which lesson number you are currently teaching. The appropriate letter tiles for that lesson will appear, making it easy for you to teach and easy for your student to learn.
- Android Tablets
- Kindle Fire
The Letter Tiles app is specially designed for use with the All About Reading and All About Spelling programs.
Benefits for You:
- This App takes the place of the physical letter tiles and magnetic white board.
- So simple to use—just select which lesson your child is working on, and the tiles you need are automatically displayed
- Letter tiles help you explain reading and spelling concepts very clearly
- Saves your place between sessions
- No more worries about lost letter tiles! And you can easily teach lessons “on the go”
Benefits for Your Child:
- Easily build and divide words for painless decoding
- Drag and drop letter tiles from the bottom storage area onto the workspace
- Color-coded letter tiles make it easy to see the role that each type of letter plays in a word
- Listen to clearly enunciated phonogram sounds
- Capitalizing words is a breeze!
The Letter Tiles app is intuitive to use, and it’s a fantastic companion to the All About Reading and All About Spelling programs.
Thank you for supporting Hip Homeschool Moms. Below are other Amazon deals you might be interested in.#affiliatelinks
Looking for more deal alerts? Check out our master list of deal alerts!