We are so excited to have you and your family join us at Niagara Falls this year! We can’t wait to meet each of you and share some educational and fun experiences together! In addition to having a great time together, we expect that many life-long friendships will start during our trip too. In fact, the reason for our HEART trips is to build community for families living the homeschool lifestyle.
♥ ♥ ♥
If you’ve already registered and need to pay your deposit:
If you’ve completed your registration form, the next step is the submission of your $250 deposit. (Your deposit will be deducted from your total amount due.) To pay your deposit, click Add to Cart (above).
We will offer a monthly payment plan for the remainder of your balance with the final payment being due by August 1, 2018.
After you pay your deposit:
After you’ve registered and paid your deposit, please be sure to join our Facebook group, Homeschool Road Trips HEART Niagara Falls, to get to know each other while we look forward to meeting in real life.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Payments are refundable only if there is a family on the waiting list who is able to take your place.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- We cannot make any changes or offer any refunds after July 15, 2018.
- Should we not reach our minimum number of families required — 10 families — we will issue a full refund of deposit and all payments made.
- By your deposit payment, you acknowledge your understanding and agreement of the cancellation and refund policy
Do you need more information before you commit?
If you haven’t yet completed your registration form or if you want more information, click HERE to read more.