Are you looking for ways to earn some extra income? I know many of our moms are looking for ways to augment their family income so we wanted to get this job opportunity out to you! Did you know Amazon is Hiring? It just might be the perfect job for you because you can work from home at their virtual contact center!!
This position is a work from home Customer Service Associate position with only Nights and Weekend shifts. The mission of this program is to swiftly respond to spikes in customer and business need. Reserves Associates in this position work primarily nights and weekends answering Amazon customer phone calls, where they solve problems and consistently create great customer experiences.
This job is an hourly position and pay rate nationwide is $10.00 per hour. Training for this role is paid and fully self-directed! You should expect to work a minimum of 15 hours per week during training, and to complete your training on shifts you select on weekday evenings, Saturdays, and Sundays.
In the nights and weekends Reserves program you will work a schedule that you build by choosing from available hours posted weekly to our online scheduling portal. Hours will generally be available on weekdays between 2:30pm and 12 midnight, Pacific Standard Time, and on weekends between 7am and 12 midnight, Pacific Standard Time. From the start of the year through the fall, you will have the opportunity to work anywhere between 1 hour per pay period and 40 hours per week, with the average Reserves associate working 12 hours per week. Hours are not guaranteed, but are chosen on a first-come, first-served basis and are made available according to business needs. Working hours will increase during different seasons throughout the year and you may be required to work between 20 and 40 hours per week during times of high call volume. You may also be required to work on any/all major holidays.
In order to be considered for this position you must live in one of the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Virginia.
The ideal work from home Reserves associate is tech-savvy and has technical aptitude when it comes to online tools, research, and is comfortable using written references to guide them in helping customers. Successful associates are able to learn from primarily written material, complete self-guided training, and operate in an environment where help can come from a number of resources or leaders, often accessible through chat rooms or instant messaging platforms.
Your address must be in one of the states they are currently hiring in. Any applicants with home addresses outside of those hiring states will not be considered. Please ensure you apply with a physical address and not a P.O Box.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Fluent English language proficiency
· Typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
· Ability to navigate the Internet, multiple browsers, email, and Instant Messenger tools
· Ability to participate and complete mandatory training
· Ability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork in person
· Ability to train and work in a distraction-free environment on weekday evenings and weekends
· Customer Focus
· Experience working in a self-directed, self-trained environment
· Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
· Uphold company values and respect every customer
· Exude patience and ownership with each customer
· Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with customers
· Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
· 1+ years in a service environment dealing with the public
You will be shipped a headset and a token to the address provided in your application. Equipment may arrive separately.
· 64-bit Operating System
· 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload speed or faster from a reliable provider (no satellite or wireless internet)
· Must be directly connected to router/modem via Ethernet cable
· If you are using a laptop, it must be connected to an external monitor, keyboard, and mouse
· Windows 7 (Accepted until December 2019), Windows 8 or higher, or OSX 10.9 or higher
· Operating System Auto-Update
· Windows Defender (If using Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or Windows 10)
· Anti-Virus application