If you are a homeschool mom who really needs the most flexibility in regards to shift and hours, then this position is one to look into. Coinvest is hiring for all shifts, both part-time and full-time remote, work-from-home positions.
Who is Coinvest?
Coinvest is the world’s first decentralized stock market for cryptocurrencies. Coinvest empowers anyone to virtually invest in individual or a curated index of cryptonized assets through one coin. Coinvest is creating a future where users have one platform, one wallet, and one token (COIN), that enables anyone to create a digital investment portfolio to invest in multiple cryptocurrencies. Thereby reducing the cost, risk, and complexity associated with investing in cryptocurrencies on centralized exchanges or investment funds. Centralized third parties that are often needed in traditional investment use cases are replaced with smart contracts that act as autonomous agents and programmatically compensate all users, investors, and owners within the entire Coinvest ecosystem.
Coinvest is looking to grow their Customer Success Team with motivated and experienced go-getters. This role will be responsible for creating a warm and welcoming first impression and efficiently resolving customer issues. They emphasize communication skills, thinking outside the box and relating to our customers business and needs. This is a fast-paced, collaborative environment all working towards common goals. Strong English comprehension and a passion for helping customers succeed are a must.
- Create a warm and welcoming first impression. First impressions really matter and you get that.
- Answer incoming messages online. Strong troubleshooting and problem solving ability. You know what questions to ask to really get to the root of the problem. Own customer communications and issues from initial contact until resolution
- Become an encyclopedia of knowledge about how Coinvest works and what it is capable of. Provide excellent customer service and accurate information on all aspects of their platform and business.
- Be an advocate for the users, ensuring that all of their needs are addressed in a timely manner.
- Ability to empathize, understand and solve customer frustrations and issues
- Escalate and troubleshoot issues when needed.
- Working directly with product teams to identify current issues and, synthesizing the diverse feedback you hear from the customers, offer informed opinions on potential solutions
- Work with on-the-ground operations team to facilitate and solve customer issues. Be the one responsible, along with the Support team, to ensure that all customers have a great experience with the product – a crucial part of the role is ensuring Coinvest makes the product as easy to use, reliable, bug-free, and fast as possible
- Assist team with special projects relating to customer service and other ad-hoc projects.
- 2 years operating in a Customer Service environment.
- Passion for talking to customers. Excellent communication and writing skills
- The ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language [English]
- Ambition, eagerness and the will to learn and improve upon your own skills
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- A positive, proactive and professional attitude with a passion for customer service and satisfaction
- Competency and familiarity working with property systems and diverse types of software
- Ability to handle a high volume of customer inquiries
- Ability to multitask, stay calm in stressful situations and work independently with minimal supervision
- Problem-solving skills to resolve challenging situations
- Enthusiastic attitude toward the technology/blockchain industry is a plus
For more information and to apply for this position, click here.