Okay moms, this just may be THE perfect job for us homeschooling moms. Seriously, an online shopper where I can work from home part-time sounds like a dream job for us homeschoolers.
Who is LionBridge?
Lionbridge is the world’s largest language services provider offering industry-leading translation and localization services and highly scalable global marketing solutions. We help organizations achieve international success through exceptional customer service, the most advanced technologies, and the industry’s largest and most sophisticated network of professional translators. We also provide global solutions for marketing campaign management, customer support, product testing, and technical writing services. Our experience is unmatched and our clients remain loyal because we produce results and bring clarity to the complicated process of going global.
You can work from home within the continental United States.
These positions are flexible, 5 hours per day during regular business hours only (no evening or weekend work permitted)
Job Type, Duration and Start Date
Employment, Hourly, Part-time, Temporary (candidates must have authorization to work in the US for any employer) until end of year (2018). Starts ASAP.
You will spend your workday shopping online to help determine which stores provide the best customer experience! The online shopper will be shopping at a wide variety of online retailers and will be collecting a wide range of detailed data about every aspect of the experience – from buying various products, to contacting customer service, to returning products.
- Perform all work remotely from home.
- Shop at a wide variety of online retailers and collect a range of detailed data about every aspect of the experience, from buying products, to contacting customer service, to returning products.
- Work closely with our Client’s technical team to develop and refine a new data collection process.
- Perform weekly reconciliation of tasks including financial, donations, shipping, etc.
- Attend a 60 minute weekly meeting, and any occasional ad hoc meetings/trainings, as necessary.
- Monitor emails in multiple accounts.
- Flexibility is critical.
- High degree of interest in online shopping and be a regular online shopper (personal or work-related). Minimum of 4 years experience
- Must have a strong attention to detail, organization, and project management skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- A Background check will be required.
- Ability to multitask and make progress on many things at once.
- Availability to work from home.
- Ability to reliably receive packages at home and return packages during normal weekday business hours.
- High degree of expertise with Internet browsing, email, and common applications.
- Moderate level of expertise with Google Sheets (basic formulas, filtering, etc.). Note: A Google Sheets skills test will be administered as part of the screening for this position. Minimum of 4 years experience
- Familiarity with Google Tools, a plus.
- College degree, a plus.
- Internet browsing and email: 6 years (Required)
Home equipment needed:
- smartphone (iPhone or Android),
- Internet connection (high-speed, private).
- Lionbridge will provide a laptop.